Monday, March 31, 2008

"Don't Make Me Wash Your Sheets...."

In my never-ending search of trying to find old Saturday Night Live skits on the interweb, I came across a new site by the name of Hulu. Apparently a competitor with youtube, Hulu has an vast array of full television shows and even movies. Looking for the full length feature film "Dude Where's My Car?" Hulu. Trying to find recreate journal entries from old episodes of Doogie Howser? Hulu. Repeats of Temptation Island? Hulu. The list goes on and on. I seriously could spend hour after hour on this thing, but I'd probably need to quit my job. I highly recommend that you spend some time on the website to find out its wonders by yourself.

So, one of the clips I found needs absolutely no introduction. Let me state beforehand, however, that I was not all too impressed with the selection of SNL skits, but at least it had more than any other website I have found. I guess beggars can't be choosers, eh?

Alas, I present you with a personal favorite, "The Herlihy Boy":



Enjoy

No comments: